Monday, January 01, 2007
MixTape

A brief compendium of tunes I've been listening to most recently. You should, too.

1. "Pass the Hatchet, I Think I'm Goodkind" by Yo La Tengo
2. "Black Lexus" by Joseph Arthur
3. "Living Like a Refugee" by Sierra Leone's Refugee All-Stars
4. "She's a Rejector" by Of Montreal
5. "Yankee Bayonet" by The Decemberists
6. "The Fatalist" by Robbers on High Street
7. "Goin' Against Your Mind" by Built to Spill
8. "Strangers" by Golden Smog
9. "Brother" by Annuals
10. "Satan Said Dance" by Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
11. "Please Don't Talk About Murder While I'm Eating" by Ben Harper
12. "Palimend" by Benoit Pioulard
13. "Easy to Be Around" by Diane Cluck
14. "I Feel Like a Fading Light" by Kim Taylor
15. "Five Stars and Two Thumbs Up" by Danielson
16. "Majesty, Snowbird" by Sufjan Stevens
17. "True Love Will Find You in the End" by Daniel Johnston

posted by Peter at 10:27 PM
| | permalink |