Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Quadrilater-this
Thanks to Jeana, I have been tagged. I believe I shall play along.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Between the ages of 11 and 13 I had two paper routes for the Sand Springs Leader. It was a Wednesday/Friday/Sunday paper. It funded my baseball card addiction.

2. Once during a summer in college I worked for a temp agency in Virginia. For one week, I was assigned to work stocking a brandnew Bed, Bath and Beyond store. Somehow I got paired with an elderly, special-needs gentleman who was with another temp agency. Every time a supervisor gave us another assignment to work on, my partner would reply, "Awww, sheeyiiitt."

3. Prior to seminary I served as Associate Editor at Ad Fontes, where I proofread XML versions of 16th and 17th century theological documents. For some reason people still come up to me and say, "Hey, I hear you translate Greek and Hebrew books!" Nope. Proofreading is not the same as translation. I hope that's clear.

4. Presently, I am employed as a student worker in the IT department of the seminary. Mostly I make updates to the website. Did you know you can now subscribe to the chapel RSS through iTunes?

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Empire Strikes Back (and if you are the one who "borrowed" it from my room and forgot to leave a note, I would like it back now) - Do or do not. There is no try.
2. Fight Club - Its not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything.
3. The Big Lebowski - Three thousand years of beautiful tradition, from Moses to Sandy Koufax...
4. Rushmore - I guess you've just gotta find something you love to do and then... do it for the rest of your life. For me, it's going to Rushmore.

Four places I have lived:
1. Sand Springs, OK - from the day was brought home from the hospital until the day I left for college.
2. Everett, WA - 2001 to 2003
3. Chantilly, VA - March - August 2004
4. Wilmore, KY - August 2004 - present

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. 24 - I believe in Bauer.
2. Arrested Development - this is what family-values television is all about.
3. Seinfeld - not that there's anything wrong with that.
4. The X-Files - the scariest thing I allow myself to watch.

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Boston, MA - Fenway Park is a holy shrine, and my favorite T-shirt I saw: "Derek Jeter Drinks Winecoolers."
2. Anacortes, WA - a cabin in the San Juan Islands would make a nice retirement home.
3. Estes Park, CO - the fam' has made Rocky Mountain National Park a yearly tradition.
4. Branson, MO - childhood family vacations to Silver Dollar City cannot be beat.

Four of my favourite dishes:
1. Papa John's pizza (sausage/mushroom)
2. General Tsao's chicken
3. Cheese fries from Outback.
4. An unlimited bowl of chips and salsa.

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Asbury Theological Seminary
2. USS Mariner
3. Daily Dose of Imagery
4. Pitchfork

Four places I would rather be right now:
I'm rather content with where I am, thank you.

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Jackie
2. Kyle
3. Scott
4. J-Jack

posted by Peter at 3:52 PM
| | permalink |