Wednesday, September 22, 2004
Quiz me
So RA sends every guy in the dorm two internet quiz thingys.

First love languages:

Touch - 11

Time - 9

Words - 5

Service - 4

Gifts - 1

Nothing I didn't already know there. And if any of you guys even attempt to give me an unexpected kiss, I will dropkick you ass. Any of you ladies, feel free to smooch away.

And then spiritual gifts:

19 - Teaching
18 - Apostle, Knowledge
17 - Faith, Shepherd
16 - Helps, Missionary
15 - Administration, Service, Voluntary Poverty
14 - Giving, Hospitality, Leadership
13 - Wisdom
12 - Exhortation
11 - Discerning of Spirits, Evangelism, Tongues
10 - Prophecy
9 - Intercession, Mercy
5 - Healing
4 - Ekballism
3 - Miracles
0 - Interpretation of Tongues

Again, most of that I knew. The "Apostle" thing is new. I entirely blame Mark Driscoll for that, though. And a four-year degree from Oral Roberts University and I score a zippo on the tongues deal. I should be ashamed of myself. Okay, not really.

posted by Peter at 1:38 AM
| | permalink |