Thursday, March 17, 2005
The book says we might be through with the past...
Jeff Ling--a man I call a good friend and who also pastors Clear River Community Church in Centreville, Virginia--is picking through some dirty laundry.

If I told you that in years gone by I ate cheeseburgers with Al Gore at his home (he was wearing leopard pajamas at the time), cursed a blue streak in front of James Dobson, showed dirty album covers to the Secretary of State, and spent a long night on the phone chatting with Frank Zappa; you might not believe it. There's nothing noble or outstanding behind any of it - it was just a place I found myself through a series of events in the early 8Os.


Revjeff and the PMRC Label Wars Pt. 1
Revjeff and the PMRC Label Wars Pt. 2: Beginnings
Revjeff and the PMRC Label Wars Pt. 3: The guitar was from Sears...

posted by Peter at 12:08 AM
| | permalink |