Thursday, June 28, 2007
Mixtape: June
Here's a list of songs stuck in my head. I confess, there's a couple sappy love songs. Sue me.

1. "Marry Me" by St. Vincent
2. "Love You More" by Alexi Murdoch
3. "Rolls So Deep" by Aqualung
4. "Keepin It Real" by Mason Jennings
5. "You Are My Face" by Wilco
6. "Odalisque" by The Decemberists
7. "Ocean of Noise" by Calexico (live Arcade Fire cover)
8. "Roose and Its Crow" by Page France
9. "Boy with a Coin" by Iron & Wine
10. "Fake Empire" by The National
11. "Rent a Wreck" by Suburban Kids with Biblical Names
12. "Hang Me Up to Dry" by Cold War Kids
13. "People Get Ready" by The Frames
14. "Get Up Get Out" by The Rosebuds
15. "Fans" by Kings of Leon
16. "My Children, Be Joyful" by Rock Plaza Central
17. "Little Windows" by The Boggs
18. "Half Right" by Elliott Smith
19. "Shake It Off" by Wilco

posted by Peter at 7:29 PM
| | permalink |